91% would make again
S'mores Funnel Cake Fries
for 8 servings
- 3 cups flour (375 g)
- ¼ cup sugar (50 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk (480 mL)
- 3 eggs
- 5 cups cooking oil (1 L), canola or vegetable
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (50 g)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (175 g)
- Heat 1 inch (2 cm) of oil in a deep pan to 350˚F (175˚C).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually, pour the milk and eggs into the dry ingredients. Stir or whisk until fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into an clean ketchup bottle.
- One line at a time, pour batter into hot oil. Cook for 30 seconds on each side. Remove from oil and drain over a paper towel.
- In an oven safe pan, layer funnel cake fries, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes (times may vary based on oven).