84% would make again
Salmon & Crab Stack
featured in 3 Stunning But Simple Christmas Seafood Starters
Impress your guests with our elegant and delicious Salmon Crab Stack! Layers of fresh salmon and crab, avocado, and mango make this dish a true showstopper.
May 15, 2023
for 2 servings
- ½ cup sashimi grade salmon (80 g), cubed
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup white crab meat (100 g), cooked
- 1 tablespoon crème fraîche
- ¼ teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- ½ lemon
- 1 avocado, cubed
- watercres, for garnish
- Calories 341
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 29g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix crab, creme fraiche, shallot, dijon mustard, tarragon, salt & pepper.
- Mix salmon cubes with sesame seeds.
- Mix avocado cubes with lemon, chili, salt & pepper.
- Place avocado cubes at the bottom of the ring.
- Top with salmon cubes.
- Top with crab mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with watercress