Salmon Quinoa Bowl
Here's a flavorful fish dish favorite! And the secret to saving ingredients and prep? Campbell's FlavorUp!™ Available at Kroger in the dry spice & seasoning aisle.
October 18, 2022
for 2 servings
- 3 teaspoons Campbell's FlavorUp!™ Rich Garlic & Herb Cooking Concentrate, divided
- 1 ½ limes lime zest
- 1 ½ limes fresh lime juice, divided
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 oz skinless salmon fillets
- ⅓ cup quinoa (60 mg)
- ⅔ cup water (160 g)
- ½ orange bell pepper orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup fire-roasted corn (80 g), thawed from frozen
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (200 g), halved
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro (10 g), plus more for garnish
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves (20 g), finely chopped
- 1 lime lime juice
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 1 teaspoon Campbell's FlavorUp!™ Rich Garlic & Herb Cooking Concentrate
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 teaspoons of Campbell’s FlavorUp!™ Rich Garlic & Herb Cooking Concentrate, the lime zest, juice of 1 lime, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet and pour the marinade over, coating evenly.
- Bake the salmon until the internal temperature reaches 135°F, 20–25 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the quinoa: In a small pot, combine the quinoa, remaining teaspoon of Campbell’s FlavorUp!™ Rich Garlic & Herb Cooking Concentrate, and the water. Cook over medium heat until the water is absorbed and quinoa is tender, 5–8 minutes. Allow the quinoa to cool for 15 minutes, or until room temperature.
- Transfer the cooled quinoa to a medium bowl. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the remaining lime juice, orange bell pepper, corn, tomatoes, and cilantro and toss to combine.
- Make the herb sauce: In a small bowl, combine the cilantro, lime juice, red pepper flakes, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and Campbell’s FlavorUp!™ Rich Garlic & Herb Cooking Concentrate.
- Assemble the bowls: Divide the quinoa between 2 serving bowls and top with the baked salmon. Drizzle the herb sauce over the quinoa and salmon. Serve warm.