Salmon With Quick Parsley Walnut Pesto
featured in These Foods Can Relieve Period Symptoms
The salmon with quick parsley walnut pesto is a flavorful and healthy dinner option, with juicy salmon fillets topped with a homemade pesto sauce.
May 04, 2023
92% would make again
for 1 serving
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 cup fresh parsley (35 g), chopped
- ½ cup walnuts (50 g), chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup lemon juice (60 mL), + 3 tablespoons
- ½ cup olive oil (120 mL), + 2 tablespoons
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice (60 mL)
- Mix together parsley, walnuts, garlic, 3 tbsp lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper. Stir until fully incorporated. Set aside.
- Mix together pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper. Rub filet of salmon with seasonings.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place salmon skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes. Flip salmon, then cook for another 5 minutes
- Pour ¼ cup (60 ml) lemon juice over salmon. Cook for 3 more minutes until lemon juice has reduced. Remove salmon from heat.
- Spread the parsley walnut mixture over salmon. Serve immediately.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.