80% would make again
Sausage And Egg Breakfast Tacos
featured in Slow Cooker Breakfasts 4 Ways
for 8 servings
- 3 cups potato (675 g), peeled, diced
- 2 cups breakfast sausage (275 g), cooked
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 2 cups spinach (80 g)
- 12 eggs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup milk (240 mL), or milk alternative
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- salsa, to serve
- Calories 429
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Layer the potatoes on the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Add the sausage, green bell peppers, onion, and spinach.
- In a large bowl or measuring cup whisk together the eggs, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Pour egg mixture over the potatoes, sausage, and vegetables. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Carefully remove lid and serve filling on a tortilla and add salsa.