98% would make again
Seven Layer Dip Cups
featured in 8 Delicious Recipes You Have To Cook In May
November 01, 2022
for 12 servings
- 6 flour tortillas
- 14 oz refried beans (395 g), 1 can
- 1 bag mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup guacamole (260 g)
- 1 cup salsa (260 g)
- ¾ cup sour cream (175 g)
- ½ cup green onion (50 g), chopped
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- Calories 176
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut flour tortillas into large squares and then divide each into quarters, making 4 smaller equally sized square pieces, per flour tortilla.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Generously coat a standard-size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line each cup of prepared muffin tin with a tortilla sheet.
- Spoon a tablespoon of refried beans into each sheet.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over each sheet.
- Place another sheet on top of the bean/cheese mixture and press so it flattens.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Spoon in a tablespoon of guacamole, sour cream, and salsa into each cup then top with green onions and tomato.