97% would make again
featured in 4 Yummy Snacks For A Girls' Night In
Inspired by foodnetwork.com
for 4 servings
- 1 package pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups tomato (400 g), chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil (10 g)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g), chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ½ lb fresh mozzarella cheese (225 g), sliced
- ¼ cup balsamic glaze (60 mL), to serve
- Calories 567
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 69g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Onto a greased and parchment paper-lined sheet tray, place the pizza dough and spread into the corners of the tray.
- Sprinkle the dough with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, basil, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the cooked pizza dough and spread to the corners.
- Add the sliced mozzarella cheese and drizzle with balsamic glaze.