Sheet-Pan Crispy Chicken Strips And Veggies
Tender and juicy chicken strips are coated in a crispy panko crust and served with roasted veggies, making for a healthy and satisfying one-pan meal.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
Crispy Chicken Strips
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 ½ cups panko breadcrumbs (75 g)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (125 g)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (300 g)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled
- ½ cup mayonnaise (120 g)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- BBQ sauce, for serving, optional
- ketchup, for serving, optional
- Calories 964
- Fat 41g
- Carbs 84g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 62g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190˚C) and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs, paprika, and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Place the flour in another medium bowl.
- Coat the chicken strips in the flour, then in the eggs, then in the bread crumbs, and place on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli florets with the 1 tablespoon olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, and half of the minced garlic. Arrange on half of the remaining baking sheet.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise, then slice into half-moons.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in a large bowl with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, and minced garlic, and place on the baking sheet next to the broccoli.
- Bake both baking sheets simultaneously, until the veggies are browned and the chicken is crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Make the dipping sauce: Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and honey in a small bowl.
- Serve the chicken and veggies with the dipping sauce, BBQ sauce, and ketchup, if using.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.