95% would make again
Sheet Pan Gnocchi
You’re 30 minutes and one pan away from dinner with this tasty gnocchi dish. Toss store-bought gnocchi with cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and seasonings until golden brown, then stir in mini mozzarella pearls and basil before serving.
for 2 servings
- 16 oz shelf-stable gnocchi (450 g)
- 2 pt cherry tomatoes (805 g)
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 8 oz mozzarella pearl (225 g)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly torn (40 g)
- Calories 1112
- Fat 55g
- Carbs 113g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 42g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the gnocchi, tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and rosemary and toss to coat. Spread the mixture on a rimmed baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake until the gnocchi is light golden and the tomatoes are beginning to burst, about 25 minutes. Discard the rosemary sprigs. Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the mozzarella and basil and toss to combine.