93% would make again
Sheet Tray Maple Cinnamon Trail Mix
featured in 3 Easy Sheet Tray Snacks
June 10, 2019
for 6 servings
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (130 g)
- 1 cup walnuts (100 g), chopped
- 1 cup raw almond (140 g), whole, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 cup dried cranberry (130 g)
- Calories 404
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl, add the pumpkin seeds, walnuts, almonds, cinnamon, maple syrup, and salt, and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then toss with cranberries.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.