97% would make again
Sheet Tray Roasted Mushroom Salad
featured in Salads That Will Fill You Up
Whip up this healthy salad with your favorite soup for a light and easy weeknight dinner. With hearty roasted mushrooms and fragrant shallots and garlic, it’s sure to pack a flavor punch and liven up your week!
June 10, 2019
for 6 servings
- 1 lb cremini mushroom (455 g), sliced
- 1 lb shiitake mushroom (455 g), sliced
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil (80 mL), plus 1/2 cup (120 ml), divided
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup lemon juice (60 mL)
- 1 cup frozen peas (150 g)
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced (about ⅓ cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, zested (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves (40 g), roughly chopped
- 5 oz arugula (140 g), (about 6 cups)
- ½ cup shaved parmesan cheese (50 g), shaved
- Calories 223
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line 2 baking sheets with reusable baking mats or parchment paper.
- Spread the cremini mushrooms in an even layer on a baking sheet and the shiitake mushrooms on the other. Drizzle ⅓ cup (80 ml) olive oil over the mushrooms, dividing evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Roast the mushrooms for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until crisp and tender. Remove from the oven and set aside. Leave the oven on.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, and lemon juice. Slowly drizzle in the remaining ½ cup (120 ml) olive oil, whisking constantly, until the dressing is emulsified and thickened. Season with salt to taste. Set aside.
- Scatter the peas, shallot, garlic, and lemon zest over the baking sheets with the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the baking sheets to the oven for 5 minutes, until the peas are warmed through and the shallots are softened.
- Sprinkle the roasted vegetables with parsley and set aside to cool slightly.
- Place the arugula in a large serving bowl. Add the vegetables and half of the dressing and toss well. Top with the shaved Parmesan and serve with the remaining dressing on the side.