Simple Scrambled Eggs
Simple scrambled eggs are a classic breakfast dish, perfect for a quick and easy meal any time of day.
94% would make again
for 4 servings
- 4 large eggs
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Calories 117
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk to combine.
- Melt the butter to a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Once the butter begins to bubble, reduce the heat to low and pour in the beaten eggs. Using a spatula, gently push the eggs back and forth across the pan until they are cooked to your liking.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.