Skillet Brownie S’mores
For a chocolatey, gooey campfire dessert, this brownie s’more skillet will surely satisfy your sweet tooth.
for 8 servings
- 1 box brownie mix, batter prepared according to package instructions
- 30 marshmallows
- 1 bar chocolate
- 1 box graham cracker
- Calories 414
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 67g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 50g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line a 9-inch (22 cm) cast-iron skillet with foil.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared skillet. Cover the skillet with a lid and place it over 8-10 hot coals. Place 4 coals on top of the lid. Tip: Use a foil roasting pan to keep the coals in a secure spot. Cook for 20 minutes, or until brownies are cooked through.
- Remove the skillet from the coals and take off the lid. Arrange the marshmallows on top of the brownie. Break the chocolate bar into small pieces and scatter over the marshmallows.
- Cover the skillet again and return to the coals, placing a few on top of the lid. Cook until marshmallows are golden brown, puffed, and bubbly, 2-5 minutes.
- Roughly crush up 2 of the graham crackers and sprinkle on top of the brownies.
- Serve the brownie skillet with the remaining graham crackers for dipping or scooping.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.