Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler
This slow cooker apple cobbler is an easy and delicious dessert that's perfect for any occasion. The tender apples are coated in a warm cinnamon sugar mixture and topped with a sweet and crunchy oat crumble.
for 6 servings
- 4 granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- ½ cup pancake mix (60 g)
- ⅔ cup quick oat (65 g)
- ¾ cup brown sugar (165 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- ice cream, to serve
- Calories 437
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 69g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 37g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Spray bottom of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Peel and slice apples. Place them in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, add the pancake mix, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt, and lemon juice, and stir to combine.
- Pour pancake and oat mixture over apples.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top of the pancake and oat mixture.
- Cook on high for 2½ hours. For a crispy top, crack the lid for the last 15-30 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.