78% would make again
Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
featured in 6 Whole30-Friendly Recipes
for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb baby carrot (455 g)
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar (120 mL)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 lb green beans (455 g)
- fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Calories 393
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 37g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Pour olive oil and garlic in the bottom of a 6-qt slow cooker. Line the bottom with baby carrots, then place the chicken thighs over the carrots.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil and vinegar. Top with sliced onion.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately.