92% would make again
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
featured in Foods From Scooby Doo Every 90s Kid Will Love
This chili recipe takes the heat up a notch with spicy buffalo sauce, hearty chicken, and a medley of veggies all simmered to perfection in a slow cooker. Top with sour cream and cheddar cheese! This dish is perfect for a cozy night in or a game day party.
May 05, 2023
for 2 servings
- 1.5 lb chicken breast (680 g), whole
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 14 oz tomato sauce (420 g), 1 can
- 14 oz crushed tomato (395 g), 1 can
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 can white bean
- ½ cup buffalo sauce (120 mL)
- 2 cups chicken broth (480 mL)
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred, then return to the crockpot for 10 minutes.