Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue
Dive into a velvety pool of chocolate heaven with this Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue recipe. Simply toss everything into your slow cooker and let the magic happen, creating the perfect dip for fruits, marshmallows, and more!
for 8 servings
- 1 ¼ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (220 g)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (175 g)
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream (360 mL)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups assorted fruits (350 g)
- 1 bag chips
- Calories 361
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the chocolate chips, heavy cream, and salt to a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 30-45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, or until fully melted.
- Turn the slow cooker to warm and serve the fondue with your favorite items for dipping.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.