93% would make again
Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
featured in Corny Recipes
for 6 servings
- 15 ¼ oz whole kernel corn (430 g), 3 (15.25 Oz) cans
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g)
- ½ cup unsalted butter (115 g)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, optional, for garnish
- Calories 337
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Drain corn and pour into slow cooker. Add milk, sugar, and pepper. Stir until mixed.
- Without stirring- place the thinly sliced butter and cubed cream cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Stir until butter and cream cheese are mixed in. Cover again for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with thyme and serve.