97% would make again
Slow-Cooker Pineapple Baby Back Ribs
featured in Best Ribs Recipes
Fall-off-the-bone tender baby back ribs are slow-cooked with tangy pineapple juice and savory spices, then finished with a sticky sweet glaze for a delicious and easy dinner.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 lb baby back ribs (910 g)
- 20 oz diced pineapple (565 g), 1 can
- 28 oz barbecue sauce (795 g), 1 bottle
- Calories 1043
- Fat 53g
- Carbs 101g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 78g
- Protein 36g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, onion powder, cayenne, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Rub the spice mix all over the baby back ribs.
- Drain the juice from the can of pineapple and add to the slow cooker, along with the barbecue sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add the diced pineapple and ribs to the slow cooker and cover with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Halfway through, flip the racks of ribs so the one that was previously on the bottom is now on top. Cover with more sauce.
- Remove the ribs from the slow cooker and cut into individual pieces. Serve with the leftover sauce and pineapple chunks.