94% would make again
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Sliders
featured in 8 Sandwiches To Satisfy Your Hunger
Please any crowd during game day or casual get-together with this recipe! The chicken is cooked low and slow with a flavorful spice rub, and then served on soft slider buns.
May 05, 2023
for 10 servings
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 ½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 slider buns
- Calories 246
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the chicken, onion, seasoned salt, pepper, oregano, mustard, honey, and garlic to a slow cooker and stir until the chicken and onions are coated with seasonings.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or until chicken is cooked and shreddable.
- With a set of tongs or two forks, shred the chicken and stir into the juices.
- Distribute evenly between slider buns, or serve as desired.