93% would make again
Slow-Cooker Steak Fajitas
featured in Four Recipes To Host The Best Taco Night Ever
for 4 servings
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 ½ lb flank steak (680 g)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 10 oz diced tomato with green chilli (285 g), 1 can, drained
- flour tortilla, or corn tortilla
- fresh cilantro, for garnish, optional
- cotija cheese, for garnish, optional
- Calories 311
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 34g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place onions, peppers, and whole flank steak in the slow cooker. Top with taco seasoning, garlic, lime, and diced tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Remove steak from the slow cooker.
- Optional: broil steak for 4-5 minutes until crisp for added texture.
- Slice steak across the grain into thin strips.
- Add the steak back into the slow cooker and combine with other ingredients.
- Plate with tortillas of your choice and garnish with cilantro and cotija (optional).