Smoked Salmon Cucumber Sub
This elegant and flavorful sandwich is perfect for brunch or a light lunch. Featuring smoked salmon, cucumber slices, and a creamy spread, all nestled between two slices of crusty bread, this sandwich is a true delight.
for 4 servings
- 4 cucumbers
- ½ cup cream cheese (110 g)
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill (10 g)
- 8 pieces smoked salmon
- Calories 348
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 46g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the cucumbers.
- On a cutting board, cut and discard the ends. Then cut the cucumbers in half. Scoop out the seeds and discard.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, red onion, and dill, and mix until well incorporated.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on both sides of the prepared cucumber, top with smoked salmon, and close the sandwich.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.