S’mores Hot Cocoa Bombs
Experience the magic of campfire nostalgia with these S'mores Hot Cocoa Bombs! A delightful blend of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker flavors, these bombs will make your taste buds dance with joy.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 6 cocoa bombs
- 1 ¼ cups dark chocolate chip (215 g)
- 6 tablespoons hot cocoa mix
- 3 whole Honey Maid Graham Crackers, crushed plus more for garnish
- 9 tablespoons mini marshmallows, plus more for garnish
- milk, for serving
- 2 silicone chocolate round molds
- Calories 183
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until completely melted. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon a dollop of the melted chocolate into each cavity of the chocolate molds, then spread in a thin, even layer all around the molds. Freeze for 2 minutes, or until solid.
- Remove 2 cylinders at a time from the molds. Fill 1 cylinder with 1 tablespoon of hot cocoa mix, 1 teaspoon Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs, and 1½ tablespoons mini marshmallows. Dip the edges of the other cylinder lightly in the melted chocolate, then place on top of the filled half. Spread a bit of melted chocolate on the outside edges to seal. Place on a baking sheet and freeze for another 2 minutes to set. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 6 hot cocoa bombs total.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of each hot cocoa bomb, then sprinkle Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs and a couple mini marshmallows on top. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, heat a mug of milk until steaming. Add a hot cocoa bomb and stir until melted and incorporated.