Snickerdoodle Cake Mix Cookies
Whip up a batch of these scrumptious Snickerdoodle Cake Mix Cookies that are as easy as pie to make! With a delightful cinnamon-sugar coating, these soft and chewy treats will have you reaching for seconds in no time.
for 12 cookies
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup oil (80 mL)
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon sugar
- Calories 208
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine cake mix, cinnamon, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a bowl of cinnamon sugar.
- Cover dough ball in cinnamon sugar and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10-12 minutes.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.