96% would make again
Soothing Lemon Ginger Tea
featured in Immunity-Boosting Drinks 4 Ways
Inspired by vegkitchen.com
for 2 servings
- 4 cups water (1 L)
- 1 lemon
- 1 piece ginger, 2-3 inch (5-7 cm)
- 2 teaspoons honey, or preferred sweetener
- Calories 57
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Cut lemon and ginger into thin slices. Add to the hot water.
- Steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain and pour tea into mug.
- Add honey, stir, and serve.