97% would make again
Southwest Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
featured in 7 Pasta Recipes For All Pasta Lovers
for 8 servings
- 8 oz fusilli pasta (225 g)
- 8 oz corn (225 g), drained
- 8 oz black beans (225 g), drained & rinsed
- 2 cups cooked chicken (250 g), shredded
- 16 oz alfredo sauce (455 g)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (100 g)
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- Calories 486
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 31g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C)
- Cook the fusilli pasta according to box instructions. This will make about 4½ cups (900g) of cooked pasta.
- In a large bowl, mix together cooked pasta, corn, black beans, cooked chicken, alfredo sauce, and taco seasoning.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking pan and spread evenly around the pan.
- Sprinkle Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese over the top and cover with foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes, uncovering after 20 minutes to allow the cheese to brown.
- Garnish with cilantro.