Southwest Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
featured in 7 Pasta Recipes For All Pasta Lovers
A hearty and flavorful pasta dish that combines tender chicken, corn, and black beans. Topped with creamy cheese, this pasta bake is the ultimate comfort food for any weeknight dinner.
May 04, 2023
97% would make again
for 8 servings
- 8 oz fusilli pasta (225 g)
- 8 oz corn (225 g), drained
- 8 oz black beans (225 g), drained & rinsed
- 2 cups cooked chicken (250 g), shredded
- 16 oz alfredo sauce (455 g)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (100 g)
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- Calories 486
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 31g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C)
- Cook the fusilli pasta according to box instructions. This will make about 4½ cups (900g) of cooked pasta.
- In a large bowl, mix together cooked pasta, corn, black beans, cooked chicken, alfredo sauce, and taco seasoning.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking pan and spread evenly around the pan.
- Sprinkle Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese over the top and cover with foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes, uncovering after 20 minutes to allow the cheese to brown.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.