88% would make again
“Spaghetti And Meatballs” Sundae
featured in Sweet & Savory Tricks
Twist up your pasta game with this Spaghetti and Meatballs Sundae! It's a playful spin on the classic Italian dish, featuring spaghetti nests, juicy meatballs, and a generous drizzle of marinara sauce, all served in a sundae glass for a fun presentation.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- ½ gal vanilla ice cream (2 L)
- 1 cup strawberry sundae topping (335 g)
- 4 brownie bites, rolled into "meatballs", optional
- white chocolate, for topping
- potato ricer, for spaghetti noodles
- Thaw the ice cream at room temperature until it is soft to the touch, about 20 minutes, so it will pass through the ricer easily.
- Over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, fill the potato ricer with ice cream and press it through, so the ice cream forms “spaghetti”-like noodle piles. Freeze until firm, at least 45 minutes.
- Transfer the “spaghetti” to a serving plate.
- Carefully spoon over the strawberry sundae topping to mimic marinara sauce, and top with the brownie bite “meatballs,” if using. Grate white chocolate over the top to mimic Parmesan cheese.