95% would make again
Spaghetti Squash Shrimp Scampi
for 1 serving
- ½ spaghetti squash, halved vertically and seeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 oz shrimp (115 g), peeled, deveined
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Calories 400
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 45g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 28g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Microwave squash on high until tender, about 10 minutes. Shred the flesh of the squash and discard the skin.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the garlic, red pepper flakes, and shrimp, and cook until shrimp are pink and start to curl, about 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon zest, salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, add parsley and shredded squash, and stir to combine.