95% would make again
Spaghetti Squash Shrimp Scampi
featured in Microwaveable Dishes To Save You Time
This spaghetti squash shrimp scampi is a healthy and delicious dinner option that's easy to make. The tender shrimp is cooked in a garlic butter sauce and served over roasted spaghetti squash, making it a low-carb and flavorful meal.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- ½ spaghetti squash, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 oz shrimp (115 g), peeled and deveined
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Calories 307
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Microwave squash on high power until tender, about 10 minutes. Pull the flesh of the squash with two forks into spaghetti-like strands and discard the skin.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the garlic, red pepper flakes, and shrimp and cook until the shrimp are pink and start to curl, about 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, black pepper, lemon zest, and lemon juice and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and toss in the parsley and spaghetti squash until well-incorporated.