for 4 servings
- 1 bottle sparkling rosé
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 grapefruit, sliced
- 1 cup brandy (240 mL)
- 1 cup grapefruit juice (240 mL)
- ¾ cup simple syrup (175 mL)
- Calories 443
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 42g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a large pitcher or bowl, combine fruit, grapefruit juice, brandy, and simple syrup.
- Stir well, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Top with sparkling rosé, and serve with a lemon slice.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here