Spicy Cheesy Sausage Dip
Dive into this Spicy Cheesy Sausage Dip that's perfect for game day or any gathering! With a kick of heat and a blend of savory flavors, this dip will have your taste buds dancing.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 8 servings
- 2 jalapeñoes
- 1 lb Signature Select® Pork Sausage Roll Italian Style (455 g)
- ½ medium yellow onion, minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 oz O Organics® Cream Cheese (355 g)
- ¼ cup O Organics® Grade A Half-and-Half (60 mL)
- 6 oz O Organics® Mexican Shredded Cheese (175 g)
- 2 oz O Organics® Shredded Cheddar Cheese (60 g)
- 1 cup O Organics® tomato (200 g), chopped, divided
- ¼ cup green onion (10 g), chopped
- O Organics® Yellow Corn Tortilla Chip, for serving
- Calories 450
- Fat 37g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Cut 2 thin slices from a jalapeño and set aside, then mince the rest.
- Heat a medium cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Signature Select® Pork Sausage Roll Italian Style and cook, breaking up into small pieces, until browned, 5–6 minutes. Drain any excess grease.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the onion, minced jalapeños, salt, and cream cheese. Stir until the cream cheese is melted, then add the half-and-half, O Organics® Mexican Shredded Cheese, and O Organics® Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and continue to cook for 4–6 minutes, or until creamy and melted together. Then add ¾ cup chopped tomatoes and cook for another 1–2 minutes, until heated through.
- Top with the remaining ¼ cup (50 g) chopped tomatoes, the green onions, and sliced jalapeño and serve with O Organics® Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips for dipping.