85% would make again
Spicy Chicken Bacon Flatbread
featured in Cheesy Flatbreads 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup cooked chicken (125 g), diced
- ¼ cup Frank’s Red Hot® Sauce (60 mL)
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese (100 g)
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese (40 g)
- ¼ cup scallions (10 g), green parts only
- Calories 788
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 58g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 45g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough and cut in half lengthwise (save the other half for another use). Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet and use your fingers to stretch and shape it into an oval.
- In a small bowl, mix the diced chicken with the Frank’s RedHot® until well coated.
- Top the dough with the white cheddar cheese, Frank’s RedHot® chicken, and bacon.
- Bake the flatbread for 10–15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Top the flat bread with the blue cheese and scallions. Cut into 8 slices, then serve.