92% would make again
Spicy Deviled Eggs
featured in Spice Up Your Brunch with Frank's Redhot Sauce
These deviled eggs are kicked up a notch with some fiery heat! Creamy and tangy with a punch of spice, these spicy deviled eggs will spice up your party platter.
May 05, 2023
for 12 servings
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot® Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped, for garnish
- Calories 135
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise, butter, yellow mustard, pickle juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and Frank’s RedHot® then mix well until smooth.
- Transfer the filling to a zip-top plastic bag and cut a ¼-inch wide opening from one of the corners.
- Arrange the egg whites on a serving platter. Pipe the filling into the divots in the whites. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve and garnish with chopped chives.