Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 2 limes
- 1 container Simple Truth™ Organic Grape Tomatoes, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 Simple Truth™ Organic Hass Avocados, peeled, pitted, and cut into 2 in (5 cm) half-moons
- 1 medium Simple Truth™ Cucumber, peeled and sliced into thin half moons
- ½ cup Simple Truth™ Rosemary Balsamic Salad Dressing (75 g)
- 1 jalapeño, steemed and thinly sliced
- ½ tablespoon flaky sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Roasted and Salted No Shell Pistachios, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth™ Organic Basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic Chives, chopped
- Cut the watermelon in half crosswise, then cut off the rind. Slice the flesh into ½-inch-thick half-moons, then cut the half-moons into 2-inch triangles.
- Transfer the watermelon to a large bowl and toss with the lime juice. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak.
- Remove the watermelon from the bowl with the lime juice and arrange in a single layer on a serving platter. Top with the grape tomatoes, avocados, and cucumber, then drizzle with the Simple Truth™ Rosemary Balsamic Salad Dressing.
- Scatter the jalapeño slices on top of the salad, then sprinkle with the flaky salt, pistachios, basil, and chives.