91% would make again
Spider Deviled Eggs
featured in Killer Halloween Recipes and Decorations
for 16 servings
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- large storage bag
- 2 tablespoons black food coloring
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon green food coloring
- black olive
- Calories 64
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Use a spoon and carefully create cracks on 8 hard-boiled eggs.
- Place the cracked eggs in a large bag. Add black food coloring and water.
- Close the bag, mix around and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the eggs in clean water and peel to reveal the cracked design.
- Cut the eggs in half and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Combine the egg yolks with mayonnaise, mustard and green food coloring.
- Pipe the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Garnish the deviled eggs with an olive spider. To create an olive spider use half of a black olive for the body and olive slices for the legs.