Spinach And Artichoke Chicken Stuffed Manicotti Pie
Add some Italian-American flair to your dinner table with this spinach and artichoke chicken stuffed manicotti pie. Rich, cheesy filling is stuffed into tender pasta shells and baked until bubbly and golden.
for 8 servings
- 24 oz manicotti (680 g), al dente
- 2 cups artichoke heart (335 g), chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach (80 g), chopped
- 1 cup chicken breast (125 g), cooked, shredded
- 1 ½ cups ricotta cheese (375 g)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (100 g), grated, divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g), grated, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup marinara sauce (260 g)
- fresh parsley, chopped, for serving
- Calories 467
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cook manicotti a couple minutes under the box instructions.
- Drain in a colander, and cut manicotti in half.
- Arrange manicotti tubes upright in a parchment paper-lined springform pan until the pan is packed with the tubes.
- In a large bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, chicken, ricotta cheese, ½ of the mozzarella cheese, ½ of the parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180˚C).
- Transfer the spinach and artichoke mixture into a piping bag.
- Fill each manicotti tube about ¾ of the way up with spinach and artichoke mixture.
- Spoon tomato sauce over the filled manicotti.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.