87% would make again
Spinach And Artichoke Chicken Stuffed Manicotti Pie
Inspired by foxvalleyfoodie.com
for 8 servings
- 24 oz manicotti (680 g), al dente
- 2 cups artichoke heart (335 g), chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach (80 g), chopped
- 1 cup chicken breast (125 g), cooked, shredded
- 1 ½ cups ricotta cheese (375 g)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (100 g), grated, divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g), grated, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup marinara sauce (260 g)
- fresh parsley, chopped, for serving
- Calories 373
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cook manicotti a couple minutes under the box instructions.
- Drain in a colander, and cut manicotti in half.
- Arrange manicotti tubes upright in a parchment paper-lined springform pan until the pan is packed with the tubes.
- In a large bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, chicken, ricotta cheese, ½ of the mozzarella cheese, ½ of the parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180˚C).
- Transfer the spinach and artichoke mixture into a piping bag.
- Fill each manicotti tube about ¾ of the way up with spinach and artichoke mixture.
- Spoon tomato sauce over the filled manicotti.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.