Spinach And Artichoke Garlic Bread
This quick and easy garlic bread gets a spinach and artichoke upgrade in under 30 minutes. We predict it will be a dinner series regular!
for 8 servings
- 2 cups cream cheese (450 g), softened
- ½ cup sour cream (115 g)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (300 g), divided
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz frozen spinach (340 g), thawed and well drained
- 10 oz artichoke heart (285 g), drained and chopped
- 1 loaf french bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, for serving
- Calories 619
- Fat 42g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella, the Parmesan, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Fold in the spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Set the French bread on the prepared baking sheet, cut side up. Spread the spinach artichoke mixture over both halves of the bread. Top with the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Bake the garlic bread for 8–10 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Turn the broiler to high and broil for 1–2 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
- Let the garlic bread cool for about 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.