Spinach And Artichoke Quesadillas
Your favorite savory dip meets your favorite cheesy Mexican dish in this quick and easy mashup. Whether you’re craving a hearty snack or putting together a last-minute appetizer, these spinach and artichoke quesadillas come together in under 30 minutes for a delicious dish anytime.
for 4 servings
- 2 cups cream cheese (450 g), softened
- ½ cup sour cream (145 g)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (300 g), divided
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (55 g), grated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 packages frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cans artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Calories 331
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 16g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup (100 G) mozzarella, the Parmesan, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper until smooth. Fold in the spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place a tortilla in the pan. Sprinkle ¼ cup (25 G) of mozzarella over half of the tortilla. Top with ¼ of the spinach artichoke dip, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with another ¼ cup of the mozzarella. Fold the empty side of the tortilla over the side with the cheese. Flip and cook for 1–2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Remove the quesadilla from the pan and slice into 4 wedges. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve warm.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.