92% would make again
Spinach And Cheese Mini Calzones
featured in Mini Calzones 4 Ways
These mini calzones are a vegetarian option filled with delicious spinach, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses. They're easy to make and perfect for lunch, dinner, or as a snack on the go.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 16 tablespoons frozen spinach, thawed
- 8 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Calories 151
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cut pizza dough into 8 sections on a floured surface.
- With one section, roll out dough until flat and circular.
- Layer one slice mozzarella cheese, two tablespoons spinach, and 1 tablespoon ricotta.
- Fold one side of dough up and over ingredients, and seal calzone by crimping the edges together.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, parmesan, garlic, and parsley.
- Place calzone on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Apply egg wash to outside of calzone and brush with garlic butter.
- Bake calzones for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.