Spinach Dip Mozzarella Sticks
Get ready to level up your appetizer game with these Spinach Dip Mozzarella Sticks! Crunchy on the outside, gooey and cheesy on the inside, they're the perfect party pleaser.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 15 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ½ cup spinach (115 g), cooked, drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups flour (250 g)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups seasoned breadcrumb (230 g)
- canola oil, for frying
- marinara sauce, for dipping
- Calories 318
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, spinach, mozzarella, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to a square baking pan lined with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly in the dish.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Invert the frozen spinach dip onto a cutting board and remove the parchment paper.
- Slice the block into 1-centimeter strips, then slice the strips in half into sticks.
- Place the flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs into three separate bowls. Dip the spinach dip sticks into the flour, then the eggs, then the breadcrumbs, then back into the eggs, and finally back into the breadcrumbs. Set the breaded sticks aside on a plate.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Fry the breaded sticks for about 30 seconds to a minute, until golden brown.
- Cool, then serve with marinara sauce!
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.