Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup mushroom (150 g), sliced
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot® Sauce, divided
- ⅓ cup garlic alfredo sauce (80 g)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (50 g)
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese (25 g)
- ¼ cup spinach (10 g), cooked
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Calories 473
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 60g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough and cut in half lengthwise (save the other half for another use). Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet and use your fingers to stretch and shape it into an oval.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and salt and cook for 3–5 minutes, or until the mushrooms are well browned. Turn off the heat, add 2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot®, and toss to coat.
- Spread the garlic Alfredo sauce over the dough, then top with the mozzarella and shredded Parmesan cheeses, spinach, garlic, and Frank’s RedHot® mushrooms.
- Bake the flatbread for 10–15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Drizzle the remaining tablespoon Frank’s RedHot® over the flatbread and sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese and black pepper on top. Cut into 8 slices, then serve.