for 6 servings
- 10 tablespoons Kerrygold™ Pure Irish Unsalted Butter, cold, cubed
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour (215 g)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons ice cold water, plus more as needed
- 1 cup Kerrygold™ Dubliner Cheese (100 g), finely shredded
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (250 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- ½ tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 large egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup thinly sliced zucchini (70 g)
- ½ cup red chard leaves (50 g), thinly sliced
- 6 asparagus spears, tops removed, stalks shaved into ribbons
- ¼ cup radish slices (35 g), sliced
- ¼ cup peas (35 g)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- Calories 468
- Fat 35g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Make the tart crust: In a food processor, combine the Kerrygold™ Pure Irish Unsalted Butter, flour, sugar, salt, and water. Pulse for 2 minutes, until the cubes of butter have broken down into pea-sized pieces, then process until the dough comes together, 3–5 minutes.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper to a roughly 9 x 18-inch rectangle. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Make the filling: In a medium bowl, mix together the Kerrygold™ Dubliner Cheese, ricotta cheese, lemon zest and juice, garlic, thyme, egg yolk, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes until well-combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, then transfer to a 5½ x 13½-inch rectangular tart pan, trimming any excess dough around the edges. Using a fork, poke holes all over the bottom of the crust. Cover the top of the tart shell with parchment paper, then fill with pie weights, baking beans, or coffee beans.
- Bake the crust for 25 minutes, or until halfway baked through. Remove the tart shell from the oven and carefully lift away the parchment paper and weights.
- Spread the filling evenly over the tart shell. Press the zucchini slices into the filling.
- Bake the tart for 20–23 minutes, or until the filling is set and the edges of the tart shell are golden brown. Remove the tart from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Top the tart with the red chard, asparagus tops and ribbons, radishes, peas, chives, and dill.
- Slice and serve.