95% would make again
Star-Spangled Fruit Skewers
featured in 4 Healthy Last-Minute Ideas For July 4th
These fruit skewers are the perfect addition to your 4th of July barbecue! Made with juicy strawberries, plump blueberries, and creamy banana, they're the star of the show!
May 05, 2023
for 8 skewers
- 2 cups strawberry (300 g), halved
- 5 bananas, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup blueberry (50 g)
- 8 wooden skewers
- Calories 108
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- For 3 of the skewers add one strawberry and one banana, alternating colors until you have about 2 inches left on the end of skewer. To represent the flag, start with a strawberry and end with a strawberry. Then add 5 blueberries to the end. Set on the left side of a platter or tray.
- For the rest of the skewers, add alternating strawberries and bananas until you run out of room on your skewer, again starting and ending with strawberries. Set to the right of the other skewers.
- Bring to your party, serve, and enjoy!