97% would make again
Steak And Potato Nachos
featured in Cheesecakes Vs. Cheese Steaks
for 3 servings
- 2 russet potatoes, sliced
- 1 lb skirt steak (455 g)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- ½ cup shredded monterey jack cheese (50 g)
- sour cream
- salsa, optional
- 2 green onions, minced
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 851
- Fat 50g
- Carbs 39g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 59g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Lay the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake at 450˚F (230˚C) for 20 minutes.
- Season skirt steak with salt and pepper. Cook on high heat for roughly three minutes each side, for medium-rare.
- Let the steak rest for 10 minutes, then slice into cubes.
- In a cast iron skillet or baking sheet, arrange cooked potatoes into a heap. Top with steak, then cheddar and monterey jack cheese.
- Broil for five minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with sour cream, salsa, green onions or any topping of choice.