96% would make again
Steak Fajitas Skewers
featured in Skewers 4 Ways
Fire up the grill for these sizzling Steak Fajita Skewers, bursting with bold flavors and vibrant colors. Perfect for your next cookout, these skewers will have everyone coming back for seconds!
May 05, 2023
for 8 skewers
- 2 lb sirloin steak (900 g), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large white onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 skewers bamboo skewer, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Calories 252
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the steak, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl and mix until the steak is evenly coated.
- Slide a piece of steak down a skewer, followed by a piece of green pepper, red pepper, and onion. Continue until there is a 1-inch gap on the top of the skewer.
- Repeat with the remaining skewers.
- Grease the surface of the grill by rubbing the grates with an oiled paper towel (use tongs to grip!).
- Grill the skewers for 10-15 minutes with the lid closed, flipping them halfway through.