92% would make again
Stir Fry Inspired By Migos
featured in How To Stir-Fry At Home
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 cup soy sauce (240 mL)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (455 g), cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli floret (140 g)
- ¼ red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups snap pea (165 g), sliced on the bias
- 3 carrots, thinly peeled
- 1 lb rice noodle (455 g), cooked
- ¼ cup scallion (25 g), thinly sliced on the bias
- ½ cup fresh cilantro (20 g), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- Calories 1034
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 135g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 56g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, add the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, peanut butter, garlic, and ginger, and whisk to combine.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or large pan over high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the cubed chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to the bowl, and wipe the wok clean.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the cleaned wok over high heat.
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the red onion, broccoli, and red cabbage, and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
- Add the red bell peppers and snap peas and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the peppers begin to soften.
- Add the carrots and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the chicken, cooked rice noodles, and sauce, and stir until fully incorporated.
- Serve with cilantro, scallions, and sesame seeds.