Strawberries & Cream Dairy-free Milkshake
Indulge in a creamy, dreamy treat with this strawberries and cream dairy-free milkshake. Made with almond milk, fresh strawberries, and agave nectar, this refreshing drink is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
for 2 servings
- 2 cups frozen strawberry (300 g)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 scoops dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- ⅔ cup dairy-free milk (160 mL)
- ¼ cup ice cube (50 g)
- Calories 225
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a blender, combine frozen strawberries, frozen bananas, dairy-free ice cream, dairy-free milk, and ice cubes.
- Blend until combined.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here