Strawberries & Cream Mug Cake
featured in 3-Minute Mug Cakes 4 Ways
This sweet and simple dessert option can be made in just a few minutes. It's the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth! Not a fan of strawberries? You can always swap in your favorite fruit!
May 04, 2023
89% would make again
for 1 serving
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 strawberries, diced
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 strawberry, for topping, optional
- whipped topping, for topping, optional
- Calories 402
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 62g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 33g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a 12-ounce (375 ml) mug or larger, mix all ingredients until just combined.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn’t spill over (depending on the size of the mug).
- Let cool one minute before eating. Top with whipped topping and a strawberry (optional).
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.