87% would make again
Strawberries ‘n’ Cream Cake Mix Cookies
featured in Cake Mix Cookies 9 Ways
Whip up a batch of these delightful Strawberries n' Cream Cake Mix Cookies for a sweet treat that's perfect for any occasion. With a cake mix base and a burst of fruity flavor, these cookies are sure to be a hit with friends and family alike.
May 05, 2023
for 12 cookies
- 1 package strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup strawberry (75 g), chopped
- ½ cup cream cheese (115 g)
- ⅓ cup oil (80 mL)
- 2 eggs
- Calories 243
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine cake mix, strawberries, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add in cream cheese and lightly mix allowing the cream cheese to still be visible and not all the way mixed in.
- Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10-12 minutes.