for 4 serving
- 1 lb strawberry (455 g)
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- Calories 116
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Hull the strawberries by using a straw to push out the stem of each strawberry.
- Cut strawberries in half and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and freeze until hardened.
- Add the frozen strawberries and honey to a food processor and combine until evenly mixed.
- Transfer to a loaf pan and transfer to freezer until completely frozen.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.