Strawberry Açai Refresher Copy Cat
Katie Aubin shows us how to create Starbucks’ holy grail: the strawberry açai refresher. It’s used as the base for a ton of their drinks and we’ve got the secret to making it delicious and cost-effective at home.
for 3 cups
- 2 tablespoons strawberry powder
- 1 teaspoon acai powder
- 1 ½ cups water (360 mL), plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 cup white grape juice (240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon passion fruit puree
- ½ cup green tea (120 mL)
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- Calories 65
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the strawberry powder, açaí powder, and 2 tablespoons of water to a large microwave-safe liquid measuring cup or medium bowl. Microwave for 15–30 seconds, until the powders are dissolved.
- Add the white grape juice, remaining 1½ cups water, passion fruit purée, green tea, and simple syrup and stir to combine.
- The refresher will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.